Ingredients 3 ripe bananas 2 medium eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/3 cup melted coconut oil 1 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 cups almond flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts 1/3 cup chocolate chips (omit for SCD) Instructions Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Cut […]
Ingredients: 150 grams of starch 50 grams of rice flour 150 grams of sugar 350 ml thick coconut milk and pandan leaf juice Pinch of salt How to: Mix all ingredients, stir until sugar dissolves. Brush the mold with oil, pour into the mold (stir […]
Squeezed lime juice for a bright, fresh taste as a side salad or main course
• ½ cup edamame, boiled, drained
• 1 cucumber, diced
• 1 avocado, peeled and diced
• 5 Red Onions, diced
• ½ corn, drained, rinsed well
• Fresh lettuce, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp Sinolin oil
• Lime Juice
1. Boil the edamame then rinse with cold water until cold.
2. Add all chopped ingredients to a large bowl.
3. Add vinegar, lime juice, Sinolin cooking oil then stir.
4. Serve immediately.
Salads are best served fresh but leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
These lobster tails are coated in garlic butter then broiled to tender perfection. A super simple, yet elegant way to enjoy lobster in the comfort of your own home! Prep Time15 minutes Cook Time10 minutes Total Time25 minutes INGREDIENTS 6 lobster tails butterflied (see text for instructions) 5 tablespoons butter 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic […]
Ingredients: 120 grams of tapioca flour 20 grams of wheat flour 20 grams of white glutinous rice flour pinch of salt 1100 ml hot water 1 teaspoon whiting water pink and green food coloring, to taste 2 liters of water to boil 1/2 coconut, grated […]
It should come as no surprise that this Hornet’s Nest Cake is one of his all time favorite desserts. It’s a package of pudding, some milk and a box of yellow cake mix. Then you toss on some pecans and a whole bag of butterscotch chips. My Mom has been making this recipe for him since I was in middle school and he is always one of the first ones in line for a slice.
- 1 package (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 package (18.25 oz) plain yellow cake mix
- 1 package (11 oz) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13×9 baking pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let sit 5 minutes until it firms up. Fold in the cake mix and stir until combined (a few lumps are ok).
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Scatter the butterscotch chips and pecans on top of cake batter.
- Bake cake for 35 to 40 minutes — until it springs back when lightly pressed with fingers. Remove from oven and let cake cool on wire rack for 30 minutes before serving.
- Store this cake in baking dish (covered in aluminum foil) at room temperature for up to 1 week.
FOR THE POTATO BALLS INGREDIENTS 1 pound Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into large cubes 1/2 small onion, diced 1/4 cup carrots, peeled and diced 1/4 cup cashews, toasted and finely chopped 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt white pepper, to taste Sinolin cooking oil scallions, for […]
INGREDIENTS 1 1/2 cup almond flour 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1 large egg Everything bagel seasoning, to taste INSTRUCTIONS Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix together the almond flour, garlic powder, salt and Parmesan cheese. Add the […]
Bottom of Form
Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe: our favorite homemade chicken and dumplings with easy homemade dumplings and a secret ingredient to make it extra creamy!
prep time15 minutes
cook time5 hours
total time5 hours 15 minutes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 32 oz (1 quart) chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 2 teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper (or to taste)
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 12 oz (1 can) evaporated milk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon, baking powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 3/4 cup (6 oz) whole milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Add chicken, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, evaporated milk, chicken stock, thyme, pepper and salt to crockpot. Cook for 3 hours on high or 7 hours on low.
- If not already set to high, set crockpot to the high setting. Remove cooked chicken from crockpot, shred and return to crockpot.
- Make a slurry: place cornstarch in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk from the crockpot into the cornstarch and stir. Continue adding evaporated milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach 4 tablespoons total of broth added. Stir the slurry into the soup, this will help to thicken the soup.
- Dumplings: In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, pepper, salt and thyme. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour the milk and butter into the center of it.
- Using a wooden spoon (or rubber spatula), stir together until dough ball forms. If your dough seems too dry, you can add an extra tablespoon of milk.
- Using a medium sized cookie scoop, scoop dough and drop directly into the simmering soup. Place them around the pot, not all in the same place.
- Once all dumplings have been added, gently press them down so the soup runs over just the tops of them.
- Place the lid on your crockpot and let cook for 1 hour and then cut one dumpling in half to make sure they are cooked through. (Your dumplings will possibly bake together on top in your crockpot, if this happens, just gently break them apart into large chunks again with your spatula. They will still taste exactly the same!)
- If the dumplings are cooked through, serve hot and enjoy! If not, cook an additional 15 minutes and check again.
Prep Time15 minutes Cook Time30 minutes Total Time45 minutes INGREDIENTS 32 ounces frozen french fries 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 3/4 cup bacon cooked and crumbled 1/4 cup green onions sliced 2 tablespoons parsley chopped 3/4 cup ranch dressing INSTRUCTIONS Cook the french fries in the oven on a sheet pan according to package directions. Remove the pan of fries […]