INGREDIENTS 130g (2⁄3 cup) black rice 2 (200g each) chicken breast fillets 1 tablespoon sesame seeds 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed 450g broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets 1 1/2 tablespoon salt-reduced tamari 1 teaspoon tahini 1/2 teaspoon honey 1 1/2 cups picked watercress leaves Direction: […]
Ingredients 1 tbsp Sinolin cooking oil 1 cup sausage, sliced 1 onion, finely chopped 2 celery stalks, finely chopped 2 bell peppers, finely chopped 3 garlic cloves, crushed 2 large zucchini, sliced 1 jalapeno, finely chopped 2 tsp. Cajun spice 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional) […]
This simple dish features tofu as the main attraction, with a savory Asian sauce to flavor it. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare and stores well in the fridge!
Prep Time5 minutes
Total Time1 hour 5 minutes
- 14 oz block of soft or medium tofu don’t use firm tofu here
- 2 scallions sliced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha
- Whisk to combine the scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, rice vinegar, and sriracha. Take a little taste and make any adjustments you want to suit your own tastes.
- Slice the tofu into squares and bathe the tofu in the asian dressing. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour so the tofu can absorb the flavors and also get super cold. Eat and enjoy! See? It’s good stuff!
Spiralized cucumbers are tossed with a simple Asian dressing and chopped peanuts for a quick and refreshing dish. Add chicken to make it more hearty! Prep Time 5 minutes Total Time 5 minutes Ingredients: 1 cucumber spiralized 1 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp sesame oil […]
INGREDIENTS Crust 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs 1/2 cup sugar 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted Filling 3 large very ripe mangoes (each about 13 ounces), peeled, pitted, coarsely chopped 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature 1 1/4 cups sugar 2 teaspoons […]
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. coconut milk
- 2 chorizo sausages, casing removed
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Melt 2 tablespoons of ghee in a skillet, over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic; cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the chorizo to the skillet and cook breaking apart until cooked through 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the spinach, remove from heat and toss everything.
- In a bowl break the eggs, add the coconut milk, and season to taste; whisk until well combined.
- In another skillet, melt the remaining ghee over medium heat.
- Pour the beaten egg on the skillet and cook until firm enough to flip.
- Flip the omelet and add the chorizo mixture on a top, roll or fold the egg to cover the chorizo.
- Serve the omelet topped with diced tomatoes and green onions.
Ingredients: 4 small (about 200g each) sweet potatoes 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained 150g chopped skinless cooked chicken 1 vine-ripened tomato, deseeded, diced 3 green shallots, thinly sliced 1 long fresh green chilli, deseeded, finely chopped 250g (1 cup) cottage cheese 2 tablespoon chopped […]
The combination of creamy taste from cheese and sour from lemon makes your dinner fantastic. Ingredients : 350 gr linguine pasta 1 cup frozen peas 2 tbsp Sinolin Cooking Oil 350 gr boneless skinless chicken breasts 2 tsp lemon zest ¼ cup fresh lemon juice 100 gr low-fat cream […]
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled, and deveined
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. Sinolin cooking oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Place the shrimp on a sheet pan, drizzle with 2 tbsp. olive oil, and season to taste.
- Roast shrimp for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Set shrimp aside to cool. When cooled, cut the shrimp in bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, 2 tbsp. olive oil, and cilantro.
- In another bowl, combine the shrimp, pomegranate seeds, and kiwis.
- Pour the vinaigrette on top of the shrimp and fruit, and stir gently.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the Verrine glasses, and top with fresh cilantro before serving.
Prep Time 20 mins Cook Time 22 mins Dough Rise Time 2 hrs Total Time 42 mins Lobster is delicious right out of the shell, but this Lobster Artichoke Flatbread will make you realize that lobster is amazing on pizza, too! Ingredients 1/2 batch flatbread dough (recipe below; see notes for storing […]