Sushi Goreng oleh Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 300 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- Nori sheets
- Warm rice
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium carrot
- 3 eggs
- Cut in long the cucumber, remove the seeds. For carrots, cut in long in with a thickness of 0.5 cm.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs evenly, then strain the eggs to get good results.
- Prepare a pan, fry the eggs for 5 minutes on each side. Lift and slice the eggs lengthwise.
- Prepare nori, give the rice on top then flatten it, arrange it on one side of rice winbes, carrots and eggs then roll it until it is solid and neat. Do it until the ingredients run out, cut the sushi rolls slowly using a sharp knife, because the sushi rolls can be destroyed if it is too pressed. set aside.
- In a bowl, add 5 tablespoons of multipurpose flour, 3 tablespoons of cold water, mix well.
- Pour the remaining flour into another container. Put the sliced sushi in the wet flour mixture, then put in into the day dry flour while squeezing it.
- Heat Sinolin cooking oil with high heat, fry the sushi pieces over low heat for 5 minutes for each side or until golden brown. Remove and drain to reduce the excess oil in sushi.
- Serve with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!