Grilled Chicken Recipe by Madam Kopi Oh
- 4 pieces of boneless Chicken breast meat or fillet
- 50 ml of lemon juice
- A pinch of onion powder
- a pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of parsley herb
Steps to Cooking a Perfect Grilled Chicken Breast:
- Get your grill or cooking pan ready. Heat it up to medium heat and add in some Sinolin cooking oil.
- After around 3 minutes, your grill should be heated up to a satisfactory level. Place your chicken breast meat on the grill or cooking pan, depending on what you are using. After a while, dip your chicken meat in the lemon juice and add the pepper, salt, and seasoning into the juice. Let your meat soak up the essence just for a minute or two. Place the pieces of chicken breast meat back on the grill.
- Cook each side of the meat for 10 to 15 minutes. Observe the change in color. You don’t want your chicken to have a hue pink. Cook well. Chicken meat needs to be completely cooked due to safety and health reasons.
- This recipe takes about 30 minutes, and will serve 2 to 4 people.
Grilled chicken breast is a very simple, delicious and easy dish to make. I hope you have had fun following this recipe. If you have any question, please comment below.