Potato With Red Bean Hash Recipe by Dapur Sinolin
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 4 Tbsp of cooking oil
- 3 cups of diced potatoes (about 2 large potatoes)
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 of red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ tbsp of chili powder
- ½ tsp of Cumin
- 1 cups of spinach
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- 150 grams of red beans,cooked
- Heat oil on medium temperature in a large pan. Add potatoes, onion, salt, chili powder, pepper, bell pepper and cumin. Cook for 10 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Add spinach and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Lastly, add the red beans and mix well.
- Serve it with a sunny side-up and avocado.