Veggie Balls Recipe by Dapur Sinolin
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 60 mins
- 235 grams of soy beans, cooked
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup of parsley
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp of black pepper
- 1 tbsp of chili powder
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 litre of Sinolin cooking oil, for frying
1. To the bowl of a food processor, add soybean, onion, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, and spices. Blend the ingredients until they mixed well and form a wet paste.
2. Transfer the soybean mixture to a large mixing bowl and add bread crumbs, mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hours.
3. Remove the chilled vege soyball mixture from the refrigerator and shape it into balls.
4. In a large frying pan, heat oil over high heat, and fry vege soyball until they turn golden brown and crispy, strain the oil before transferring the soyballs into a plate.
5. Serve vege soyballs as desired. Enjoy!