Crunchy Avocado Rolls Recipe by Dapur Sinolin
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 2 medium of avocados
- ¼ cup of red onion chopped
- ¼ cup of tomatoes roughly chopped
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- Juice from ½ a lime
- 1 l of Sinolin cooking oil
1. In a medium bowl, add avocados, red onion, tomato, parsley, lime juice and mix all ingredients.
2. Place avocado mixture in the center of each wrapper. Bring the bottom edge of the wrapper tightly over the filling, folding in the sides. Continue rolling until the top of the wrapper is reached. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrapper with egg whites, pressing to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and avocado mixture.
3. Heat oil and and fry until evenly golden brown and crispy, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Serve with your favorite sauce.