Halloween Cinnamon Biscuits Recipe by Dapur Sinolin
Ingredient for Cookies:
- 400 grams of wheat flour
- 1 tsp of cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp of cocoa powder
- 60 grams of powdered sugar
- 80 grams of Migasan margarine
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 450 grams of sugar flour
- 1 tsp of black food coloring
- In large mixing bowl, add flour, cinnamon powder, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and margarine. Mix all ingredients until smooth and well combine, add 2 eggs then continue mixing for 3 minutes until become a dough.
- Flatten the dough with a rolling pin to a thickness of 1 cm. Use the mold to form the dough.
- Bake at 1800 C for 10 minutes.
- Beat 2 egg whites until forming a stiff peak . Add 450 grams of powdered sugar and stir until thickens. Divide the dough into 2 separate bowls then add food coloring to one of the bowl.
- You may decorate as you like (we use melted chocolates). Serve.