Chicken Soup With Mushroom Veggie Recipe by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time:30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of Sinolin cooking oil
- 750 grams of chicken breasts (boneless)
- 2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 100 grams red onion, dice
- 3 clove garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1/4 cup of wheat flour
- 800 ml of water
- 20 grams of brown sugar
- 1 cup of potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup of carrots peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 of corn on the cob (1 cob cut into 4 pieces, and 1 cob kernels removed)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of parsley leaves chopped
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
1. Season each side of the chicken breasts with 2 teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoon of black pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Fry the chicken until golden brown. Turn off heat and drain the oil before transferring the chicken to a clean plate. There will be browned bits at the bottom of the pot, leave this in as it adds flavor to the stew.
1. Heat pan over medium heat. Add diced onions and garlic, stir-fry for 3 minutes until onions are tender. Add 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, stir and cook for 1 minute, then add water and brown sugar.
2. Add the chicken, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, corn(kernels and whole cut pieces), radishes, salt and pepper, stir to combine. Cover the pot with a tight fitting lid. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.