Cheezy Cheese Biscuits Recipe by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation : 30 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 725 grams of flour
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- ½ tbsp of fermipan
- 30 grams of milk
- 10 grams of migasan margarine
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of margarine, melted
1. In a large mixing bowl sieve in flour, baking powder, sugar, fermipan, margarine and salt. Blend until will combine.
Add milk into flour mixture while stirring. Mix in milk until dough is soft, moist and pulls away from the side of the bowl.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and toss with flour until no longer sticky. Roll dough out into a ½ inch thick sheet and cut with a floured biscuit or cookie cutter.
2. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces.
3. In a bowl, combine biscuits with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Place 3-4 pieces of biscuit into each cup of muffin tin.
Bake 15 minutes 3500 C or until biscuits are golden brown and cooked through.