Orange Sunshine with Honey RECIPE By DAPUR SINOLIN
Preparation 20 minutes
Cook 40 minutes
- 170 grams of Migasan margarine
- 3 small of oranges
- 100 grams of almond
- 200 grams of sugar
- 3 egg (2 egg yolk and 1 egg beaten)
- 200 grams of wheat flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 200 grams of orange puree
- 2 sdm of honey
- Butter Cream
- Cut the oranges into pieces and carefully remove any pips you see. Place the oranges into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth, skin and all. Place the remaining cake ingredient into the bowl of a stand mixer littel with a paddle attachment (or use a hand-held electtic whisk and large mixing bowl) and beat together on medium speed until smooth. Add the orange puree and mix until fully combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared cake pan and bake for 45-45 minutes and a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Spread butter cream on sides and over the top of the cake, pour a little honey and decorate with orange puree.