Summer Tilapia with Fruit Salsa By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 teaspoon of Sinolin cooking oil
- 8 ounces of tilapia fillets
- ½ cup orange juice1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- 1 medium orange, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup diced mango
- 3 tablespoons of orange juice
- 1 chopped red sweet pepper
- 1 chopped green sweet pepper
- In a medium bowl, add fish, orange juice, cooking oil, leek, sprinkle with salt, and black pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- lace fish in a small baking dish. Bake for about 15 minutes at 3500 C or until the fish is cooked.
- To prepare fruit salsa, in a small bowl, mix orange, mango and 3 tablespoons of orange juice, followed by sweet pepper, cilantro, celery and some pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and for 15 minutes.
- Serve fish with salsa . If desired, garnish with additional fresh cilantro.