Cake Christmas with Candy By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
cooking time: 90 minutes
- 275 grams of margarine Migas, melt
- 225 grams of wheat flour
- 275 grams of sugar
- 50 grams of chocolate powder
- 25 grams of milk powder
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 6 eggs
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- 200 grams of white chocolate, melted
- Chocolate candy
- Put sugar and egg into a mixing bowl, mix on medium speed for 10 minutes, set to high speed then continue mixing for another 30 minutes.
- Add wheat flour, milk powder and chocolate powder, keep mixing and add margarine, baking powder, and vanilla extract. Continue mixing for 20 minutes.
- Brush the prepared pan with margarine and pour the batter evenly into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake in oven at 1800 C for 50 minutes.
- Once cooked, chill for a while.
- Prepare the melted white chocolate and flush it on the cake.
- Decorate the cake with your desired Christmas decoration.