Holly Holly Shots By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 pack of red gelatin powder
- 1 pack of green gelatin powder
- 1 pack of white gelatin powder
- 250 ml of sweet condensed milk
- 150 grams of sugar
- 900 ml of water, each color 300 ml
- whipped cream (decoration)
- small candy (decoration)
- Prepare a pot, fill with 300 ml water and 50 grams sugar (add sugar by your own taste) stir briefly until the sugar dissolves then add the gelatin powder. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a container that has been watered with boiled water so that the jelly is easliy removed later. Pour the red-colored liquid into a prepared container and let stand for 15 minutes or until hardened.
- To cook the white colored jelly, in another pot, add 50 grams sugar, 300 ml water and 250 ml milk to a bowl, mix well for 5 minutes. Add the white gelatin powder and mix well again for 10 minutes. Pour the jelly into the same container that has been filled with red colored jelly.
- For the green layer, repeat step 1-2.
- Let stand until hardened, decorate with whipped cream and candy.