Perfect Sugar Cookies By Dapur Sinolin
Prep: 40 mins
Chill: 30 mins
- 200 grams of Migasan margarine, melt
- 1 cup (200 grams) of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 300 grams of wheat flour
- Whisk margarine in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar, baking powder, and salt, stir until combined, scraping side of bowl occasionally. Stir in egg and vanilla extract until combined. Whisk in as much flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in any remaining flour. If necessary, cover and chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes or until dough is easy to shape.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place the balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake in preheated oven about 15 minutes or until the tops are slightly crackled and sides are set (do not let edges brown). Transfer cookies to wire racks and let cool. This recipe yield about 60 cookies.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar to add sweetness and look more attractive. Enjoy!