Mushroom and sweetcorn crackers By Dapur Sinolin
Ready in 40 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
Preparation time 15 minutes
Make 10 crackers
- 500 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 5 onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 425 grams of mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 fresh celery stalk, just leaves
- 40 grams of cashew nuts, chopped
- 1 cup of sweet corn
- 10 sheets of filo pastry
- 10 pcs chives
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Heat cooking oil in a pan on medium heat and stir fry onions and garlic, add salt and some sugar, continue stir frying for another 3-4 minutes until the onions and garlic become tender.
- Increase the heat and add chopped mushrooms, corn, cashew nuts and celery leaves. Cook and stir well for about 6 minutes, until the liquid evaporates and the mushroom are
- Take a piece of filo pastry and place 1 tablespoon of the mushroom and sweetcorn on it then the roll pastry. Cover and tie the ends to form a cracker shape. Repeat the same process with the rest of the pastry sheets.
- Fry in hot oil for 10 minutes or until golden brown, do not forget to flip the pastry until it cooks evenly.
- Lift and drain the oil, let stand for 3 minutes and your favourite sauce. Enjoy!