Salmon With Grilled Tomato Salsa by Dapur Sinolin
Makes: 2 servings
Serving size: 1 fillet + about 2 tablespoons sauce
Prep: 10 mins
Grill: 20 mins
- 2 fillet fresh or frozen salmon, 1 inch thick
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 1recipe Grilled Tomato Salsa
- Defroze the fish, then rinse and pat dry with paper towels. Place the fish fillet with its skin side at the bottom of a container.
- Spread Sinolin cooking oil over the fish fillet, sprinkle salt, black pepper, rub all of it onto the fish.
- Grill for 30 minutes at 350oC . If you use a charcoal grill, arrange the hot coals around the edges of the Place fish with skin side at the bottom. Cover and grill for 18 to 22 minutes or until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork.
- To serve, cut the fish into four or six pieces. Serve with Grilled Tomato Salsa.
Grilled Tomato Salsa:
- 2cups red cherry tomatoes
- 1/4cup sliced garlic
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- In a large bowl combine 2 cups red cherry tomatoes, , 1/4 cup sliced garlic, 1 tbsp oyster sauce and celeries, mix well. Then grill for 20 minutes at 2500C . If there is a small explosion from the tomatoes when grilled, its a normal, because tomatoes contain water that will cause an explosion when the heat increase.
- After 20 minutes, remove the grilled tomato salsa from the oven and it is ready to serve.