Honey-Hoisin Sweet Potatoes By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Make: 4 servings
- 1 tbsp Sinolin Cooking oil
- 1/4 hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 sweet potatoes, cut in half
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- 1 leeks, chopped
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Brush and clean the sweet potatoes under running water. Then, cut in half and pat dry with towel.
- Steam the sweet potatoes for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, add hoisin sauce, honey, onions, salt, lime juice, garlic powder, Sinolin cooking oil and garlic powder then mix well.
- Then, evenly spread the mixture on to the sweet potatoes that had been steamed. After that, roast for 30 minutes at 4000C.
- Serve with chopped cashews and chopped leeks as topping. Enjoy!