KING SEEAFOOD CAKE by Dapur Sinolin
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
- 1000 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 400 grams of mackerel fish, fillet
- 350 grams of squid, clean
- 300 shrimp, clean
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ of onions
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of coriander
- ¼ tsp of white pepper powder
- ¼ cup of wheat flour
- ¼ cup of potato flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Check the fish fillet and remove the remaining fish bones. In a food processor add shrimp, squid, mackerel fish, and onions, mix for 10 minutes until the mixture turns into a smooth paste, then add flour, potato flour, egg, white pmix back to a smooth paste.
- Put the paste to a bowl.
- Heat 1000 ml of Sinolin frying oil in a medium-high for about 5 minutes. Then the lower heat to medium.
- Brush some cooking oil on a large and wide rectangular spatula. Spread about ¼ to ⅓ cup of the fish paste to the spatula with a knife. Use your knife to carefully roll the paste into a cylinder, and gently slide it into the hot oil.
- Repeat step number 4, make about 3 to 4 cakes. Stir the fish cakes occasionally to fry all sides evenly. Let them cook about 5 to 7 minutes over medium heat until golden brown. Take the fish cakes out and put them in a strainer over small bowl. Pat the fish cakes with paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot as a snack right away, or cool it down and put it into a plastic bag. Keep the bag in the fridge for up to 1 week or freezer for up to 3 months