Crispy Potato Pancakes By Dapur Sinolin
Made about 15 pancakes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 1 liter of Sinolin cooking oil
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup of cheese, grated
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of black pepper
- Grate Potato and Cheese on a large bowl.
- Transfer the potatoes into a kitchen towel and squeeze as much liquid as possible from the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes into a large bowl. Add cheese, onion, black pepper, wheat flour, onions, egg, salt and mix well.
- Heat oil over medium high heat. Use an ice cream scoop to take in equal amounts of potato mixture and add to the pan. Use the back of a spoon to flatten the patties. Fry about 3 or 4 patties at a time.
- until browned about 4 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining potato mixture.
- Move the potato pancake to a plate pat with paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot with sauce.