Egg-Fried Green Bean With Beef And Shrimp By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 10ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 120 grams of green beans
- 160g of frozen peas
- 500 grams of meat
- 300 grams of shrimp
- 2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 eggs, shake
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 200 ml water
- Do this if your bean is frozen, Add beans and peas in a large sieve and then pour over the boiled water to melt. Drain and set aside
- Wash the meat under a running water, and cut thin (0.5 cm) obliquely on the edges, do this to get a good cut. After that wash again to remove the blood.
- Heat 20ml of sinolin oil in a large frying pan. Add the meat and fry for 2-3 minutes. Cook onions and carrots for 1-2 minutes until a little soft, then move vegetables and meat to one side of the pan. Then pour the egg into the same pan, stirring constantly while scramble it.
- Add beans, garlic and shrimp into pan, stir well and cook for 3 minutes. Add peas, salt, sugar, black soy sauce and cook while stirring for 1-2 minutes until simmer add water and simmer. Lastly, for another 5 minutes. Add celery, stir well.
- Serve with rice if you want it. Enjoy!