Vegetarian Fried Rice by Dapur Sinolin
This is one of those simple and tasty recipes you can easily adjust to your own taste.
- 2 tablespoons Sinolincooking oil
- 1 cup carrots, cut thin into matches
- 1 cup sponge gourd, cut thin into matches
- 1 cup of bean sprouts, drained
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 cup of onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 eggs
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the carrots and sponge gourds into hot oil until the vegetables begin to soften for about 5 minutes. Stir in some bean Sprouts, cook until becomes tender about 5 minutes. Season with salt and sugar. After that, Place the cooked vegetables in another plate
- In the same pan add the onions and cook until fragrant, then add 2 cup of rice. Also, Add black pepper, soy sauce, salt and mix well.
- In a separate pan with medium heat, melt the butter and fry the eggs gently. Turn it once, cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve with scrambled egg, Enjoy!