Cheese Garlic Bread by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 3 tablespoons of Migasan margarine, melted
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- ⅓ cup of grated cheese
- ⅓ cup of cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup cream cheese
- ⅓ celery cup, sliced
- 1 bread, cut into two
- In a bowl, combine the melted migasan margarine, garlic, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, and stir combine.
- Slice the bread into half lengthwise, then apply a mixture of margarine evenly on the side of the bread.
- Place on a tray and bake at a temperature to of 1500 C for about 15 minutes or until the cheese started bubbling and browning.
- Slice, chill a moment, then serve. Enjoy!