Teriyaki Salmon by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
For 2 servings
- 60 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 boneless salmon fillets
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1cup carrot, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 50 grams of brown sugar, packaged
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Prepare a bowl, mix broccoli, carrots, oil, salt, and pepper. Stir well to ensure all vegetables are coated with spices.
- Put two salmon fillets on the vegetables, set aside.
- To make the Sauce, in a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, soy sauce, honey, and sesame seeds. Mix and stir until there are no bumps.
- Spread the sauce evenly over two salmon fillets.
- Bake for 12 minutes with a temperature of 1500 C.
- Take the salmon fillets from the vegetables and set aside. Stir the vegetables in a bowl and return to bake for 5 minutes.
- Apply the remaining sauce to salmon if you want more sauce flavor. Enjoy