Fish in Black Sauce by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 500 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 fillets carp
- 3 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1 cup corn starch
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut in length
- 3 garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- leeks, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1 inch of ginger
- 10 red peppers
- 6 garlic
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- Clean the fish and cut the length or according to your needs, wash the fish under running water, give lemon juice to remove the excessive fishy smell on the fish.
- Once the fish is washed, place the fish in a sieve to reduce excess water.
- Prepare the bowl, add the fish, corn flour, salt and white pepper, mix well.
- Heat the oil in a round pan with medium heat. Add the fish to the frying pan. Fry the fish for 5 minutes or until golden yellow. Do this until the fishes are cooked out.
- In the same pan, add garlic, onion, and griended spices, cook for 5 minutes. Then put the peppers, onions and black bean sauce, stir well.
- Add the fish to the pan, pepper, vinegar and corn flour to the pan. Mix well slowly so that the fish is not crushed.
- Serve and put onion leeks. Enjoy!