Seafood Rice Noodles by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 80 minutes
Number of Servings: 4 Servings
- 30 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 150 grams of rice noodles that has been brewed with hot water and has been drained
- 1 egg
- 3 ounces of shrimp peeled, then leave the tail, and also split the back
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 3 pieces of chopped green cabbage
- 1 stalked onion leaf 1 cm
- 2 tablespoons dried shrimp, which has been mashed
- 1 large red chilli and sliced tilted
- 5 onions, crushed
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 cm ginger, crushed
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 5 tablespoons of fried onions
- In a bowl, soak rice noodles with warm water for 5 minutes, remove and drain the noodles.
- Heat the cooking oil Sinolin in a pan with medium heat, saute spices that have been mashed such as onion, garlic, ginger and turmeric to produce a fragrant aroma.
- Next, set aside the spillet to the side of the pan.
- Add the eggs into the mixture and stir until rough-shaped.
- After that, cook in until the change to pink-red.
- Enter the green cabbage until wilted, input the dried shrimp that have mashed already put in also, pepper, salt and noodles, cook for 10 minutes.
- To taste add the leeks that has been prepared to cook until cooked then serve.
- Serve rice noodles with a sprinkle leeks and fried red onions this complementary ingredients en hance taste if you like.