Garlic Shrimp with Tomato by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 50 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 10 slices of meat, chopped
- 10 shrimp, peeled
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 10 onions, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 400 ml thick cream
- 300 Fettuccine, cooked
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- Cilantro, chopped
- In a pan, add 2 cups of water and Sinolin cooking over high heat. After boiling, add the fettuccine and cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Remove and drain Fettuccine.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add meat and stir-fry for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Add shrimp, salt and white pepper to cook until the shrimp turn pinkish.
- Lift the shrimp and meat, set aside.
- In the same frying pan, add red onion, tomato and garlic, cook until the garlic turn into slightly brown.
- Add cream and bring to a boil.
- Add cooked fettuccine, shrimp, meat, parmesan cheese, salt, and celery, stir until the cheese is completely melted and the sauce evenly coats the shrimp and pasta.
- Serve and enjoy!