Spicy Chicken soup with green chilli by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 40 ml Sinolin cooking oil
- 7 red onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 green chillies, seed and finely chopped
- 400 ml chicken stock
- 300 gram skinless cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- juice of 1 lime
- Handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add red onion, garlic, ginger, green chili and stir-fry about 2 minutes.
- Pour chicken stock into a pan, add heat and cover the pan and bring to a boil for about 15 minutes.
- Add chicken, salt, white pepper into the soup and keep boiling for about 5 minutes. Add lime juice, cilantro and mix well.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately.