Chicken and Avocado Sushi Sandwich by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 30 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 50 grams of Migasan margarine
- Nori Sheet
- 10 slices of whole wheat bread, crumbs removed
- 3 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- White pepper
- 100 grams of chicken, no skin and long cut bone
- Large avocado, long slices
- Cucumber, long slices
- Heat Sinolin cooking oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chicken and sprinkle salt and white pepper. Fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Lift and drain.
- Place the pieces of bread on a flat surface and use a rolling pin to flatten.
- Combine yoghurt and scallions in a flat stirring bowl.
- Spread margarine Migas on the surface of the bread.
- On the side of the tip, arrange pieces of avocado, cucumber, chicken and pour yogurt sauce. Roll slowly and slightly pressed to tighten.
- Apply with water each end of the nori to be easy to attach.
- Place sushi sandwiches at each lunch box.