Authentic Pho Vietnamese by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of Sinolin cooking oil
- 250 grams of cow bone
- 300 grams of beef, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into two
- 5 pieces of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces star anise
- 2 liters of water
- 180 grams of dry noodle package
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon leeks, chopped
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 1 lime, cut 4 slices
- 1/2 tsp hoisin sauce
- Place the meat bone on a baking tray lined with baking sheet and bake at 2200 C heat until browned, about 1 hour.
- On another place onion and ginger and bake at 2200C until tender, about 45 minutes.
- In a large pot, add 2 liters of water, baked bone and onions. Cook for 1 hour, then add star anise, salt, Sinolin cooking oil and boil for 40 minutes.
- Soak the noodle with cold water for 15 minutes. Remove and drain, set aside.
- In a bowl, top the noodles with slices of meat.
- Pour the hot broth from the top.
- Let stand until the beef is half cooked, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the hoisin sauce and sprinkle with bean sprouts, cilantro, leek and hoisin sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!