Meat Stuffed Potato Pancakes by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
For: 16 pancakes
- 300 ml of Sinolin cooking oil, for frying
- 2 onions, grated and split (use ¾ for potato and ¼ for meat filling)
- 5 potatoes
- 1 egg
- 5 tbsp of wheat flour
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tbsp black pepper
- 5 onions, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- 300 grams ground beef
- ¼ grated onion
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper.
- Grate potatoes that have been peeled and wash (Soak potatoes with salt water, to avoid potatoes from changing color). Use a spoon to remove excess potatoes fluid that float on the water.
- In a bowl, add the drained potatoes, wheat flour, onion, red onion, lime juice, salt, black pepper and egg. Stir until well blended. Be sure to get the flavor you want.
- In another bowl, add ground beef, grated onion, salt and white pepper. Mix well and shape into 16 patties and place on a clean surface.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry the patties on each side for 3 minutes. Lift and drain.
- In the same pan heat the oil, add 1 tablespoon of dough to the pan, then add the meat over the dough and cover again with 1 tablespoon of dough. Fry until golden brown then turn it over and cook (approximately 4 minutes per side). Lift and drain.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.