Cauliflower Fried Rice by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 10 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 150 grams of ground meat
- 1 cups of white rice
- 1 cups of cauliflower
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 red onions, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- In a bowl, whisked 2 eggs and sieve away the lumps, after that give some celery leaves, stir well. Heat a nonstick pan, pour eggs and cook for 2 minutes. Lift and roll then slice.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic, red onions and red peppers, stir-fry until fragrant, then add the meat and cook until the meat produce little liquid.
- Add the cauliflower, peas, salt, sugar, white pepper and a little water, stir and cook for 2 minutes. After the vegetables begin to soften add the rice and to stir again until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Finally add the chili sauce, leeks, cilantro and stir, do not forget to taste the taste of your cooking.
- Serve into the plate and give the eggs. Enjoy!