Prawns in Lime, Ginger, Cilantro and Garlic by Dapur Sinolin
Serve: 6 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 30 ml of Sinolin cooking oil (can be adjusted to your needs)
- 10 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 large ginger, in grated
- 5 kg of cooked fresh Prawns
- 2 orange juice
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Some cilantro leaves and stems thinly cut
- Bread for serving
- On a large pan, heat the oil and add the garlic over medium-low heat. Stir-fry for 5 minutes, then add the ginger, shrimp, salt, black pepper and stalk of cilantro (save the leaves for serving later)
- Cook for 10 – 20 minutes, or cook until the shrimp turns red, Stir slowly until all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- After that, add the cilantro and lime juice, stir well. Add more salt and black pepper to taste, stir well.
- Serve with bread, enjoy!