STICKY-SWEET CHICKEN HEART KEBABS by Dapur Sinolin
Serve : 6 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
- 10ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 500 grams of chicken liver
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- Soy sauce
For marinade mixture:
- 75 ml of honey
- 75 ml of Worchester sauce
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Clean the chicken liver, add some of the lemon juice remove the fishy smell. Cut chicken liver long.
- In a bowl, add turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and stir until well blended.
- After that, thread the liver on to a Put liver satay in a tray or bowl.
- Repeat step 3, until the liver runs out.
- In another bowl, mix honey, Worchester sauce and cooking oil. Then, pour this mixture onto chicken liver satay. Place and chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes (2 -3 hours is better).
- After that, grill the liver satay on a grill. Grill up to 10 minutes or until completely cooked. Occasionally brush some sweet soy sauce on the satay.
- Serve with some fresh