Stuffed Avocado By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 2 avocados
- 1 package of Canned Tuna
- 3 red onions, finely chopped
- Yellow Pepper, finely chopped
- Green Peppers, finely chopped
- Red pepper, diced
- Celery, chopped
- ½ tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp White pepper
- Prepare the avocado, divide it into two parts and remove the seeds. In the bowl, add avocado, red pepper, yellow pepper, green pepper, onion, celery, tuna, salt, white pepper and stir with a fork until blended. Make sure the tuna is well-crushed.
- Serve in a bowl of avocado that you have made before.
- Sprinkle with leeks. Enjoy