EASY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH VEGETABLES By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 65 minutes
- 20 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 medium white potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 10 pcs cow sausage, diced
- 6 large eggs
- ⅓ cup of milk
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- leek, for decoration
- diced tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- Peel the potatoes and diced, wash and then steam the potatoes for 10 minutes.
- In a large pan, heat the oil and add garlic and onions until sofly cooked and fragrant for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes add green peppers, yellow peppers, carrots stir well and cook for 5 minutes. Then you can add broccoli and sausage then saute until all the ingredients are half cooked.
- Prepare a container, add steamed potatoes and vegetables.
- In a medium bowl, shake well eggs and milk and then pour evenly on the vegetables. Add tomato slices and sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 3750 C for 20 minutes and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Serve with leeks and diced tomatoes.