Gyudon (Japanese Beef Bowl) by Dapur Sinolin
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 50 ml of Sinolin oil
- 1 pcs Onion
- 500 grams of Beef
- 10 grams of Sugar
- 1 cup Grape juice
- 1 cup Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 3 eggs
- White rice
- 1 large Ginger
- 100 ml of vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ salt
- 50 ml of water
- Heat the oil in a pan with medium heat, add onion and for cook 5 minutes then add red onion and garlic stir again until fragrant.
- Add slices of meat, salt, sugar, white pepper stir well and cook until the meat is no longer flushed and discharge.
- Add grape juice, lemon juice, sweet soy sauce and cook for 10 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- While waiting for soft meat let’s prepare pickled ginger. Clean the ginger from it’s skin and slice as thinly as possible.
- In another frying pan, add water and bring to a boil. After boiling add a ripe sliced ginger for 10 minutes or until boiling.
- After boiling, remove and drain the ginger. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add vinegar, water, and sugar then stir and bring to boil.
- Prepare a container and add the drained ginger and then pour the vinegar stew. Cover and set aside.
- Check the tenderness of the meat and taste it. If it is soft already add the eggs and mix well then lift.
- Serve and enjoy.