Vietnamese fish hot by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Wakatu cooking: 35 minutes
- 20 ml Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 white snapper fish
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 5 red onions
- 1 leek
- 2 red chili peppers
- Ginger 5 cm
- 20 grams of sugar
- 400 ml coconut water
- 200 ml of chili sauce
- 1 cup of tomato juice
- Clean the fish scales and remove unwanted part from the fish, cut into 3 parts then clean under running water. Give a zest of lemon to remove the fishy smell. Set aside.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and onion. Clean the ginger from the skin and slice it thinly.
- In a large pan heat the Sinolin cooking oil over medium heat, add red onion and garlic, saute until fragrant then add the sliced ginger, fish, chili sauce, coconut water, sugar, salt and mix well slowly until all the ingredients are well blended. Boil over medium-small heat for 10 minutes.
- Gently flip the fish, because the fish is very soft and we do not want to damage it.
- Beat the egg in another bowl, then pour over the fish, cook for a few minutes. Add or reduce the seasoning to suit your taste. Lift.
- Sprinkle cilantro and red chilies. Serve and enjoy!