New Potato-Chicken Soup by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 20 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 500 grams of boneless and sskinlesschicken, cut into 1 inch
- 500 grams of potatoes, cut into 4 parts
- 2 onions, slice thickly
- 1 carrot, sliced 1/4-inch thickress
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 50 grams of grated cheese
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 500 ml of fresh milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper
- Fried onion
- In the pan, heat the oil over medium heat, add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes. Lift and drain.
- In the same pan, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, add chicken broth, fresh milk, potatoes and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes become very soft. (Use a hand blender or if you do not have it use can ordinary blender instead for 5 minutes Then pour back on the pan.)
- Add onions, carrots, peas, cheese, sugar, white pepper, stir well and cook over low heat until boiling.
- Serve in a soup bowl, with fried chicken and fried onions. Enjoy!