Chicken Parm Meatballs By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 100 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 chicken breast
- 400 grams of wheat flour
- 2 of celery leaves
- 50 grams of Breadcrumbs
- 1 pcs of egg
- 150 ml of chili sauce
- 1 cup of tomato juice
- 100 grams of spaghetti
- 50 grams of mozzarella
- 10 pcs of red onion
- 5 pcs of garlic
- 5 grams of white pepper
- 150 grams of cheese
- 20 grams of salt
- 10 grams of sugar
- Clean the chicken from the bone and skin, wash the chicken under running water and give the lemon juice and then wash again. Prepare food processor and puree chicken meat. Then set aside.
- In a large bowl, add finely chopped chicken, chopped onion, chopped garlic, celery, panir flour, grated cheese, flour and mix well until all the ingredients are well mixed. After that add salt, stir sugar again.
- Take the meatballs and roll it over the palms by rotating. Makeup all the batter runs out. Set aside.
- Heat Sinolin cooking oil with medium heat, add meatballs and fry for 10 minutes. Back to each side. Lift and drain to reduce excess oil.
- In the same pan, add the tomato juice, chili sauce, salt, sugar, garlic powder, cheese and stir well for 10 minutes. Add the already cooked meatballs and stir.
- Give mozzarella cheese pieces over cooked meatballs until melted cheese.
- In the saucepan, add spaghetti and pour the meatballs over the spaghetti to give the celery sprinkle.
- Serve and enjoy!