Chicken Braised in Coconut Milk By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Sinolin cooking Oil
- 500 ml Water
- 1000 ml of coconut milk
- 2 orange leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 stem of lemongrass, crushed
- 1 segment galangal, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt or as your choice
- ½ tbsp sugar or as your choice
- 8 red onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 roasted candlenut
- ½ tsp coriander
- 1 cm cutcherry
- 2 cm Ginger
- Chicken is cut to pieces as desired and cleaned under running water and give lime juice. Wash again and set aside.
- Put the spices into the food processor.
- Heat the Sinolin frying oil over medium heat, add the seasoned spices and stir-fry until fragrant for a few minutes and add the chicken pieces in the stir pan to make all the spices blend evenly for 10 minutes.
- Pour the coconut milk on the pan, add salt, sugar and stir gently with a small flame to keep the coconut milk from breaking. Cook until boiling.