Ketupat Eid Mubarak By Dapur Sinolin
- 250 grams of rice
- ½ tbsp salt
- Enough water
- Ketupat skin
- In the container mix the rice and salt, make sure the rice was washed.
- Prepare a ketupat wrap from woven coconut leaves (janur), Then fill the wrap with rice ketupat that has been soaked fill with 3/4 of the size of the ketupat wrap (75% full).
- Boil water in the pan with the contents that have been adjusted with the number of ketupat to be boiled.
- After the water boiling then input the ketupat wrap that has been filled with rice. Wait for up to 1.5-2 hours or until.
- Can be added a little water whiting when soaking rice candidate rice. Water whiting make ketupat chewy and more durable.
- Tips in boiling this ketupat is to wait until the water in the boiling pot boiling first so that ketupat can cooked
After the ketupat also ask cooked, should be immediately splashed by cold water. and hang in a place that is easily exposed to wind, so that the water inside is reduced (so it will not quickly spoiked), it