SUGAR PALM FRUIT By DAPUR SINOLIN
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- 1 kg of sugar palm fruit
- 500 grams of sugar
- 2 cloves
- 5 cm cinnamon
- 5 liters of water
- Little red food coloring
- Wash the fruits, then soak them with rilev water until it’s sinks for 24 hours / night.
- Next remove the rice water then wash sugar palm fruit until clean, drain. Then wash back kolang kaling by adding bamboo leaves, knead kolang kaling with bamboo leaves until the coarse about 5-10 minutes.
- After that remove the bamboo leaves then wash back again kolang kaling. Set aside.
- After that boild water, sugar, cloves, vanilla then cook until the sugar melts and boils.
- When the sugar boils, add sugar palm fruit and give food coloring stir until blended
- Cook until the soup thickens and absorbs, lift and test the taste. If it less sweet then add more sugar, if it less soft you can be add a little water and then boil back until turns really soft and thick.
- Once cooked, lift and cool the sweets, store in a sealed container and place it in the refrigerator.