Avocado Paratha by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Break Time: 15-20 minutes
Serve: 15 parathas
- Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 Medium avocados
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt or as desired
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- Green Chili
- 3 cilantro stalks, chopped
- 2 cup wheat flour
- Additional flour
- Peel Avocados, remove the seeds and crush the meat until it becomes a fine paste using a blender.
- Combine in Lime / Lemon Juice, Salt, Garlic, Green Chilies, Coriander, Cumin Puree & Palm Oil. Combine.
- Add the flour little by little and combine to form a soft dough, if the dough still feels sticky you can add the flour as needed.
- After the dough blended again for 1 minute.
- Cover and leave the dough for 15-20 minutes.
- While waiting for the dough you can prepare the equipment needed.
- After 20 minutes, the dough is ready for printing. Take a dough and round it and spread it between your palms.
- Spread the flour between the surface and start rolling it using a rolling pin with a thickness of about 1 cm.
- Heat the frying pan with medium heat and sprinkle the oil and start baking the dough that is ready.
- Cook for several minutes until the color change and small bubbles appear.
- Flip and sprinkle some oil on the paratha.
- Flip again and gently press it using the spatula in a spin. Allow to fully cooked for 30 seconds or one minute.
- Serve hot.