Grilled Red Snapper by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
- Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 fresh red Snapper
- 2 Onions, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- ½ tbsp white pepper
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 Green pepper, diced
- 1 Yellow pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- Cherry Tomato, cut into 2 parts
- Red onion, chopped
- Clean the fish from the scales and wash with lemon juice. Set aside.
- Ready a tray, then wrap the surface of the tray with aluminum foil.
- Arrange the onion slices on the tray evenly, then place the fish just above the onion order.
- In a small bowl, add the garlic powder, coriander powder, white pepper, salt, Sinolin cooking oil and lemon juice then mix well. Pour the mixture with a spoon evenly on the fish.
- Bake at 2500 C for 20 to 30 minutes. To test whether has cooked, insert a small fork or knife into the thickest part (directly behind the head), and the fish should peel.
- While waiting for the fish on the roast, prepare a large bowl to make a salsa. Add green pepper, yellow pepper, red pepper, cucumber, tomato, red onion, celery leaves, lemon juice and vinegar and stir until all the ingredients are well blended. Then cool in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Prepare a small frying pan, heat some Migasan margarine then add banana slices. Fry for each side for 3 minutes or until browned.
- In a serving dish, prepare the fish and then pour the prepared salsa.
- Enjoy with bananas.