Turmeric cauliflower steaks by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 large cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons of Sinolin cooking oil, for frying
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Sliced red chili, to serving
- Cut flowers into several slices and to clean cauliflower it is different from other types of vegetables. Cauliflower should be washed with salt water, the goal that the animals living on the sidelines of the cauliflower will die or come out.
- In a bowl, add turmeric powder drinks, Sinolin cooking oil then stir well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in the pan with medium heat, add flowers and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden. Remove and move on baking pan.
- Apply turmeric on cherry flower steaks evenly to each side. Cover each side with aluminum foil.
- Bake in an oven with a temperature of 1800 C for 12-15 minutes or until soft and crisp.
- Serve with red chili sauce and Enjoy!