Lasagna with Spinach and Cheese by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 180 gr dry lasagna sheets
- 50 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 20 gr of fried chilli
- 108 gr of lasagna sheets
- ½ lemon peel, fine grated
- 250 gr cherry tomatoes, halved
- 55 grams peanut, roasted
- 100 g spinach
- 10 ml of lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- 30 gr grated Parmesan, for serving
- Cook a piece of lasagna in a pan that has been given oil and boiling water, stir occasionally to prevent stickiness, for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic stir until fragrant, then add the red chili, grated lemon rind, tomatoes stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add roasted peanuts, spinach, lemon juice, sugar, salt, mix well and cook until the spinach becomes soft with low heat for 4-5 minutes. We do this to get the softness of spinach with good results.
- Add lasagna that has been cooked before, stir slowly and make sure not destroyed. Test the taste of the cuisine.
- Serve on a on plate with, sprinkle leeks and grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!