Chinese Stlye Lemon Chicken oleh Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- 500 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 chicken breast
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 20 grams orange peel
- 1 Egg
- 250 gr of corn flour
- Grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 400 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon corn flour + 2 tablespoons water stir well.
- Take the prepared chicken, clean it from skin, bones, and fat that attached to the chicken. Slice the chicken with a thickness of 1 cm or according to your wishes. Wash the pieces of chicken until clean and give lemon juice to remove the smell.
- In a bowl, add eggs, grated orange peel, salt, soy sauce and shake well until all the ingredients are blended well. Add the pieces of chicken into the bowl, then shake well cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 20 minutes at room temperature. Next, we can prepare the sauce and oil for frying.
- Next, prepare the egg and shake off. In a large plate add the cornflour and salt then mix well. Set aside.
- Use a brace to pick up one part of chicken then dress it with the eggs then cover it to corn flour for each side until blended. Set aside on the plate.
- Pour and heat the Sinolin cooking oil in a medium-sized pan.
- When the oil is hot enough, put the chicken one by one into the pan by using a brace Do not make the frying pan too dense. Fry for 4-5 minutes until the color is golden brown and crunchy. Then lift.
- When all the chickens have been fried, remove the cooking oil from the pan and clean the remaining oil.
- In the same frying pan, mix the ingredients of sauce into the pan with medium heat, bring the sauce to a boil, and keep stirring. Once the sauce is thickened, add the fried chicken back to the pan and stir well until blended. Cook for 2-3 minutes before serving. You can add sugar if you think hot sweet, set according to your taste.
- Serve in the dish and sprinkle with sesame that had been roasted add a sliced lemon too. Enjoy!