Ribeye Steaks & Apple by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
The main ingredient:
- Sinolin cooking oil
- 500 gr beef
- 2 medium red apples
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ¼ tablespoons of white pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- ½ tbsp salt
- Cut the beef with a thickness of about 1 inch, wash under running water to remove the bloods the meat.
- In a small bowl, add dried oregano powder, garlic powder, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, salt, chili powder and mix well.
- On the other hand place the meat on a baking tray, sprinkle the spices and apply the Sinolin cooking oil on both sides of the steak evenly.
- Take a piece of red apple and stack it on the tray, sprinkle with the same spices.
- Preheat Oven with temperature 1200 C and bake for 35-40 minutes. Make sure the meat is cooked well. If the meat produces a liquid, you can throw away the liquid and continue to roast.
- Poke the meat with a fork to see the if it’s cooked enough.
- Lift the tray from the oven and serve. Enjoy!