Mini Quiches with Sweet Potato Crust by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 100 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams beef
- 5 pieces of red pepper
- 100 gr of cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- ½ cup of nonfat milk
- Peel the sweet potatoes with whole, wash off the sap. Grate with grated Cheese in 1 direction, ie from top to bottom. Do not push back because it will cause the sweet potato to be very smooth. Wash again and soak them with water, 1 tsp salt. This is done to prevent blackening of potatoes. Set aside.
- Take the meat and cubed it with a very small size or you can also chop it up. Wash it clean and cook in a hot skillet to remove the water present in the meat. Lift when the meat is half soft. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add grated potatoes and cooking oil Sinolin, then adikik flat
- Prepare a muffin bowl, add grated sweet potatoes and press-till to form a bowl, not too thick. Fill all the muffin bowls with sweet potatoes.
- After all the bowls are filled, add 1 tbsp of chunks of meat followed with chunks of red chili and grated cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and white pepper in large cups. Pour the mixture carefully into the muffin bowl, split evenly.
- Bake with temperature 1500 C until cooked, 25 to 30 minutes. Run a knife around the edge of the muffin bowl and remove it while it’s hot. Serve warm.
To restate: Wrap with plastic and chill separately for up to 3 days or freeze up to 1 month. To reheat, dispose of plastic, wrap with kitchen paper and microwave in High for 30 to 60 seconds.