Easy Cajun Chicken by Dapur Sinolin
• 2 pounds of skinless chicken breast
• 1 teaspoon of onion powder
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 teaspoon of black pepper
• 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
• 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
• 2 teaspoons of peppers
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• cooking spray
• 4 teaspoons of Sinolin oil
1. Clean the chicken from the skin and bones, take the chest.
2. In a bowl
3. Preheat the oven to 425F.
4. Cover a large pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
5. Mix the onion powder, garlic powder, dried oregano, black pepper, dried thyme, cayenne pepper, peppers and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
6. Cover the chicken breast in a spice mixture one at a time, and place the chicken breast on a baking sheet.
7. Pour olive oil over the chicken breast, and put a sheet into the oven. Bake the chicken breast for 20 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
8. Remove the pan from the oven, and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes.